ANNUAL HOME DESIGN SHOW AT MIROMAR DESIGN CENTER:
Designer Dream Rooms, Furniture Trends, Color and Art
Learn about the latest trends in home furnishings, new furniture lines, color, lighting and more during Miromar Design Center’s 2014 Home Design Show. The free 3-day event begins on Thursday, February 13 and runs through Saturday, February 15, 2014. Open daily from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., the annual show features the newest products from Miromar Design Center’s 45 home furnishing stores plus interior design experts offering creative ways to furnish, remodel or update your home. The Home Design Show is three days of unique experiences for design professionals and the public. Take away innovative ideas, information, and inspiration to take your home from ordinary to extraordinary.
- Tour Designer Dream Rooms featuring furnishings and finishes from the stores at Miromar Design Center. Luxury living spaces include living and dining rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, baths, and more. Vote for your favorites!
- Learn about the Latest Design Trends and how to incorporate them with pillows or lamp shades, eye-catching accessories, fabrics and more. Find new product trends for 2014 in a designer showcase on our first floor and identified with Trendspotter Tags throughout the building.
- Be the first to see New Collections for 2014 in our 45 Home Furnishing Stores
- Tour the Art & Design Exhibit as Miromar Design Center and the Aldo Castillo Gallery pair international works of fine art with furnishings. Learn how art and furnishings merge to create a beautiful and cohesive living space.
- Enjoy 20 Free Seminars including How to Use Color from the experts at Sherwin Williams, Before and After Design, How to Value Art and much more!
The 2014 Home Design Show is free and open to everyone. Go online to MiromarDesignCenter.com for a complete schedule or to register.
If You Go:
What: 3-DAY HOME DESIGN SHOW
When: Thursday, February 13 through Saturday, February 15 from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. daily
Where: Miromar Design Center, 10800 Corkscrew Road, Estero
HOME DESIGN SHOW KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
Thursday, February 13 at 1 p.m.
“World Renowned Artist, Lorna Marsh”
Born in Cape Town, South Africa Lorna Marsh is considered to be one of the most important female artists of our time. She is a figurative expressionist who blends symbolism, surrealism, and expressionism to create fresh images, which reflect upon the human condition.
Friday, February 14 at 1:30 p.m.
“Color, Pattern, Play!” with Madcap Cottage
Madcap Cottage designer duo John Loecke and Jason Oliver Nixon will teach you how to rev-up your interiors. Considered the gurus of pattern and color, their creations have a respect for tradition while taking it up a notch. The result? Fun, functional and fabulous!
Saturday, February 15 at 12:30 p.m.
“Feng Shui Room by Room” with Certified Feng Shui Practitioner Michelle Luongo
Expert Michelle Luongo will take you on a journey through your home, and discuss the environmental affirmation for each room in the house. Learn how to transform your home to bring about the change you are seeking and create a supportive and harmonious space.